The Aero-Medical centre is temporarily closed with no appointments currently available.
Due to the unprecedented developments in our country and in light of the evolving Government preparations in response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Charter Medical has temporarily closed its Aero-Medical Screening Department. These unprecedented measures are being taken to protect our staff and our patients and to position Charter Medical to provide support of the prioritised needs of the overall Healthcare system over the forthcoming weeks.
We have taken this difficult decision in order to protect not only the health of our team but also our patients. We ask all patients to support us and their community during this difficult time.
Charter Medical Aero-Medical Centre is a specialist clinic designed specifically for conducting Pilot, Cabin Crew and Air Traffic Controller medicals as required under EASA (European Air Safety Agency) regulations. At our facility we conduct all classes of aviation medicals including pilot Class 1 Initials and Renewals.
Dr. Colm Killeen, an approved IAA Aeromedical Medical Examiner, with over twenty years experience is the Medical Head of the Centre.
Our services include
- Completion of application forms
- Ophthalmology examination
- Electrocardiograph (ECG)
- Spirometry (pulmonary function test)
- Bloods to include Haemoglobin and Cholesterol (if possible please fast for 12 – 14 hours prior to your medical and drink plenty of water)
- General medical examination, to include height, weight, blood pressure, urine analysis and full physical examination by the aeromedical examiner
- Dedicated screening area for pilots
- Personal concierge
- Free WI-FI on site
- Competitively priced
Find out about our medical services at Charter Medical