Important Notice Regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
In line with Government guidelines we are happy to announce that we are now making steps to re-open all of our clinics at Charter Medical, albeit at a reduced capacity to ensure safety to all our patients and staff and to enable us to work through our backlog of patients who had to postpone appointments due to COVID-19 restrictions. We thank you in advance for your patience. To maintain a protected environment we ask anyone attending the clinic to wear a face covering.
Clinic Links to make appointments:
Executive & Medi Screening
https://www.swiftqueue.com/Executive + Medi Screening
This clinic remains closed due the national screening programme being paused in line with the HSE’s measures to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please check the cervial check website for information on when they can offer screening again.
If you are worried about symptoms, please phone your GP. Never ignore symptoms.
Coming in for your appointment
Where do I go?
All services are based on the third floor of the clinic within the Health Screening Department.
What do I do when I get there?
When you arrive, please register with reception.
After you have registered, you will be asked to take a seat in the waiting area. You will be called by a Healthcare professional for your procedure.
Things to note
- Men must not pass urine for 2 hours before the appointment.
- Window Bloods are only offered to clients who have had a full STI screen within the past 4 months.
- Window Bloods repeat testing for HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphilis
- You must fast for 12 hours prior to you appointment.
- You may drink water only and you should take any medications as normal
- For a free smear test, you must bring your letter from Cervical Check or your PPS number
- Private Smears tests cost €140.00
- Ideally a smear should be taken mid-cycle