Updated January 21st 2021
We are delighted to inform our patients and GP referrers that Charter Medical will resume our range of services (excluding Aeromedical screening). We would like to thank you for your valued support and assure you that, in line with our mission, Charter Medical is committed to caring for patients and staff in the safest possible environment at all times.
Due to COVID-19 significant changes to patient care, hospital layout and staff practices have ensued. We will continue to be guided locally by our team of consultants, infection prevention guidelines produced by the National Public Health Emergency Team (NPHET) and the Department of Health.
Anyone who has had exposure to a confirmed case in the last 14 days and has symptoms should:
- Follow HSE advice on www.hse.ie
- Phone their GP or Emergency services on 112 or 999
- For further information call HSELIVE on 1850 24 1850
We appreciate your cooperation at this time, thank you.
STAY SAFE. PROTECT EACH OTHER.
Please read this below before attending Charter Medical Group
- Due to social distancing requirements, we kindly ask patients who are attending appointments to arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive early please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- All patients will be asked a series of questions about COVID-19 on arrival as part of our screening process and will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the appointment.
- Practice social distancing, stand/sit at least 2 metres from the next patient or staff member
- If are you attending for an appointment, please do not arrive before your allotted appointment time. We cannot implement safe social distancing if there are too many patients in a waiting room
- Patients are the only members of the public to attend the clinic, unless immobile or require carer assistance. This is strictly limited to one person only.
- Children are not allowed on the clinic premises at all.
We have undertaken these changes in order to protect not only the health of our team but also our patients. We ask all patients to support us and their community during this difficult time.